Grants Pass Flexible Learning EXperience (GPFLEX) is learning that works for your student(s) and your family. Enjoy the flexibility of at-home, online, learning with access to award-winning in-person programs and activities within Grants Pass School District 7 schools. With GPFLEX, students enjoy an individualized learning plan to help them achieve their educational goals.
Application to GPFLEX does not guarantee a spot in the school. Please plan to attend your attendance area school until enrollment is complete.
Current Grants Pass School District 7 students do not need to complete the online application. Please contact your school counselor about enrolling in GPFLEX.
- Students may want to accelerate through classes (working at their own pace) in order to graduate early.
- Students may need flexibility as they deal with a health issue (their own or that of a family member).
- Students may need the flexibility to travel for sports, music, dance or other competitions.
- Students may want a hybrid schedule with some in-person classes and some online.
- Students may have family or work responsibilities and need a more flexible school schedule.
- Some parents want to be more hands-on with their student’s education.
Steps to Enrollment
- Current Grants Pass School District 7 students wanting to apply for GPFLEX:
- Contact your school counselor. Your school counselor will submit the referral form.
- Students who are not currently enrolled in Grants Pass School District 7 schools:
- Fill out the GPFLEX application below. Once your application is submitted, a GPFLEX staff member will contact you to set up an intake appointment.
Application to GPFLEX does not guarantee a spot in the school. Please plan to attend your attendance area school until enrollment is complete
Ready for online learning?
Please complete the following online application. Once it is submitted, a GPFLEX staff member will contact you to set-up an appointment.